Back Reflection Meter Insertion Return Loss Tester HK-S6
|FOB Price:||US $1-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-2,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-S6
- Wiring Devices: Insertion Return Loss Tester
- Condition: New
- Color: White
- Voltage: All Standards(Europe,America etc.)
- Certificate: RoHS,CE,ISO9001
- Trademark: HOMK
- Specification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Type: Insertion Return Loss Tester
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS
- Model: HK-S6
- Precision: High Precision
- Package: Standard Carton with PE Foam Inside
- Test Connector: MPO,MTP,Sc,LC,St,FC,E2000,Mu Ect
- Transport Package: Standard Carton with PE Foam Inside
- Origin: China
Insertion Return Loss Tester
The insertion return loss tester adopt unique insertion loss warning setting, insertion return loss tester has different display colors to increase testing efficiency linkage of the wavelength of the modes of optical light source and optical power meter, reducing operation procedure, easy to clean with dismountable, design adaptors, various types of test connectors.
The insertion return loss tester be used for Insertion Loss/Return Loss test of optical fiber, optical passive component, fiber telecommunication system at lab or production line.
Insertion return loss tester Performance:
1. Our this insertion return loss tester has two optional waveband, Measure and display both of RL and IL at the same time
Capable of the being light source and optical power meter.
2. The insertion return loss tester be used for Insertion Loss/Return Loss test of optical fiber, optical passive component, fiber telecommunication system at lab or production line.
3. The insertion return loss tester is easy operation and high accuracy and repeatability.
Optical Return Loss Test
|Measurement Range||0 ~ 75 dB|
|Output Stability||0.05dB/hour ( @ 25º C)|
|Optical Insertion Loss Test||Calibrated Wavelength||850/1310/1550nm|
|Measurement Range||+3 ~ -80 dBm|
|Display Resolution||Non-linear: 0.001dB; inear: 0.001nw/μ W/mW|