Fiber Optic Loopback MPO MTP
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-10/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Cash|
- Model NO.: MPO MTP
- Wiring Devices: Fiber Optic Loopback
- Condition: New
- Brand Name: Homk
- Fiber Type: Sm/mm Fiber Optic Loopback
- Operating Temperature: -40 Degree ~ +75degree
- Insertion Loss(Typical): Sm:1.2dB, mm:0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC >55dB;APC>60dB
- Transport Package: Outer: Carton
- Origin: China Shenzhen
- Type: Fiber Optic Loopback
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
- Connectors: LC.Sc.FC.St.MPO.MTRJ
- Certifications: RoHS, CE, ISO9001
- Insertion Loss(Max): Sm:1.5dB, mm:0.7dB
- Sleeve: Ceramic or Bronze
- Trademark: Homk
- Specification: CE, ISO, FCC
- HS Code: 85367000
Fiber Optic Patch Cord--MPO Fiber Loopbacks Fiber Loopbacks is designed to provide a media of return patch for a fiber optic signal; Typically it is used for fiber optic testing applications or network restorations. For the testing applications, the loopback signal is used for diagnosing a problem. Sending a loopback test to network equipment, one at a time, is a technique for isolating a problem.
Similar as fiber optic patch cords, fiber loopback can be with various jacket types and cable diameters, and they can be with different terminations and length. Homk makes the fiber optic loopbacks strictly according to industry standard, each of the cable is functionally tested before shipping, and we offer custom assemblies for fiber optic loopbacks such as custom connector configurations and special polished.
Fiber optic loopbacks are with compact design, and they are compliant with fast ethernet, fiber channel, ATM and Gigabit ethernet. We also offer custom assemblies for fiber optic loopback. The common fiber optic loopbacks types are: SC fiber optic loopback, FC fiber optic loopback, LC fiber optic loopback, MT-RJ fiber optic loopback.
1) Compact design
2) Compatible with Fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, ATM, and Gigabit Ethernet
3) Short wavelength devices
1) Equipment interconnection
2) Device pig-tailling
3) Premise networks
4) Patch panel applications
5) Communications connections
6) LoopBack for network components testing
APC ≤ 0.3dB
APC ≤ 0.3dB
APC ≥ 60dB
APC ≥ 50dB
-40 to +8o Celsius
9/125um , 50/125um, 62.5/125um, OM3 etc.
0.9mm 2.0mm 3.0mm, etc.
Simplex, duplex, 4cores, 6cores, 8cores, 12cores, etc.